From the A1:
- Take the B6265 (W) into the city.
- Pass the racecourse on your left, continue over the first roundabout, then take a right at the second roundabout.
- This will take you past the Cathedral on your right, and The Old Deanery is on the left.
- Continue along the A61.
- As you enter Ripon, go over 2 roundabouts then take a right at the third onto the B6265.
- Turn right at the next roundabout, past the cathedral on your right, and The Old Deanery is on your left.
From Pateley Bridge:
- Take the B6265 (E) into the city by turning right at the first roundabout and continuing straight on at the traffic lights.
- At the next roundabout, turn left.
- The Cathedral is on your right and The Old Deanery is on your left.
- Continue along the Harrogate Road (A61), towards the city centre.
- Go over the bridge and turn right at the set of traffic lights, along Water Skellgate.
- Take a left at the roundabout. The cathedral is on your right, and The Old Deanery is on the left.