- Enter the town and go straight across the 1st mini roundabout.
- Proceed to the second mini roundabout and turn right into Church Street.
- Turn right at the end into George Street.
- The hotel is the large pink building on the corner.
- Enter the town and continue straight across the large roundabout you will come to.
- Follow the road for 200 metres and turn left at mini roundabout.
- Take the 2nd left into Queen Street.
- At the end of the road, turn left into George Street.
- The hotel is along the road, on the left.
By train (from Stranraer Railway Station, 1.5 km)
- On foot, head south towards the main road (the A717).
- You will come to a roundabout, near Port Rodie. Cross this into Charlotte Street.
- Follow this until it becomes George Street, where the hotel is situated.