Marlborough Golf Club (10 km) - Offering a challenge for low-handicapped players on the rolling Marlborough Downs.
Cadley Clay Shooting Ground (13 km) - Also in Marlborough, offering practice, tuition and corporate services in the art of clay pigeon shooting.
Atwell Wilson Motor Museum (28 km) - Situated in Calne, this museum displays a variety of cars, motorcycles and other vehicles.
From the M4 (west)
- Leave the M4 at Junction 16 and take the 3rd exit signed Wroughton and B4005.
- Continue for approximately 800 metres and then turn left, staying on the B4005 towards Wroughton.
- Continue for almost 3 km, travelling over 2 mini-roundabouts, until you reach a T-junction.
- Turn left onto the A4361 towards Chiseldon.
- Travel straight over a mini-roundabout and then at the next roundabout, with the 'Three Tuns' pub on your left, take the 2nd exit towards Barbury Castle.
- Continue for 2.5 km on the B4005, passing a housing estate on your right.
- Take the next turning on your right, then the next road on your right.
- Alexandra House will be on your left-hand side.
From the M4 (east)
- Leave the M4 at Junction 15 and take the 1st exit signed A346 to Marlborough.
- After 1.5 km, take the turning on the right signed B4005 (situated just before the petrol station).
- Continue on this road until you reach the next mini-roundabout with the 'Patriots Arms' pub on your left where you will take the 2nd exit staying on the B4005.
- Follow remaining directions from the B4005, outlined above.
Free parking is available on-site at the hotel.