We are perfectly located for exploring the beauty of the Lake District National Park countryside on 2 wheels. Local hire companies are available, or if you are bringing your own bike we can provide safe overnight storage.
- Leave the M6 at junction 36.
- Take the A590 towards Kendal.
- Then take the A591 towards Windermere.
- At this point, you require the A592 towards Bowness.
- Burn How is located just after the boat piers on the junction of the next left-hand turn.
The train station in Windermere is at the entrance to the town. A taxi will cost around 3 GBP and take less than 5 minutes to get you to Burn How.